Work With Us!Jobs and Career Opportunities at Peak Business Consultants
Open Jobs at Peak Business Consultants – Rye, NH
Culture is everything here at Peak. We are more than just our skill set. Along with your resume, please include a message that conveys who you are and why you want to work at Peak. Resumes without such cover letters will likely not be considered.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Rye, New Hampshire, United States
(Portsmouth, NH area)
Is this you?
Have over 5 years of experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper and know QuickBooks like the back of your hand (Desktop and QBO)
- Have a strong background in payroll processing & management
- Experience working with multiple clients from different industries
- Really enjoy bringing order out of chaos for clients
- A self-starter who enjoys variety in work, and can self-manage work flow
- Like to work hard but also want to have work/life balance
- A really smart, self-motivated, personable, problem solver, with amazing bookkeeping, and analytical skills
If this sounds like you, read on, you may be who we are looking for.
This job will not fit everyone, but if it fits you, we want you! You will have a lot of fun and have the privilege of working with an amazing team of people in this fast-growing company. We like to work hard for our clients and for each other. At Peak we are about the team.
Part-time to full-time bookkeeper/consultant & payroll manager working under the supervision of our lead consultants to provide clients with services related to of all things accounting, except taxes, we don’t do taxes. We don’t want to do taxes.
Scope of Job:
Duties include, but are not limited to, full charge bookkeeping duties, payroll processing & management, working with lead consultants to compile data and maintain financial reporting at various levels, client communications.
Hours = varied
Starting hours approx. 15 hours per week, but the position will quickly grow to a 32+ hour per week or more over a short period of time. Work hours & days may vary, dependent on client work needs. Flexibility is a must. If the work is here, we need you here, if it is not, please go enjoy your life.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Required with application:
Culture is everything here at Peak. We are more than our skillset. Along with your resume, please include an introductory statement/cover letter that conveys who you are and why you want to work at Peak. Resumes without this supplemental information will not be considered.
- Over 5 years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Associate’s degree in Accounting (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Extensive experience in QuickBooks bookkeeping software
- Strong Payroll Processing experience
- Strong systems and general accounting skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Good client management skills
Please Note: Owner brings dogs to the office. If applicant has allergies or a strong dislike of dogs, this will not be a good fit.*
Please do not apply if:
- See note about dogs*
- You enjoy having a predictable routine and workload. Things change and move fast here and we need people that enjoy that.
- You like to have a problems/issues resolved for you. With varied clients, we have different issues and/or problems come up that need to be solved. We need people that love that challenge, and can come up with solutions to bring to the team.
- Great work environment and team
- Life balance: Schedule flexibility, no set hours, we all have things that make us happy and we want you to be able to maintain those things.
- Interesting work that is different every day. We love our clients and they are all different
- PTO, and small employer contribution to group insurance plan for employees averaging over 20 hours, simple IRA after 1 year.
Contact Us today!
As always, we are happy to have a confidential, complimentary conversation to discuss our services and pricing structure at any time. Just give us a call or drop us an email and one of our partners will follow up immediately with an introduction to our company.